- needs .Net Framework 4.5
- needs 3 MB of free disk space
- needs 900 MB of free disk space (if you have to install the .Net Framework)
- Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x86 and x64)
- or newer
- System Requirements
- Prozessor with 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- Hard drive 2 GB
1. Download the .exe from the download section
2. Extract the archive.
3. Put all files in the Battlefront II Mod Loader folder into your gamedata folder.
4. Launch the application.
5. (Optional) Rename your mods.
6. (Optional) Add launch paramters under settings. If you use the steam version set them with steam.
7. How to install mods:
- If you have an archive, extract it to a location of your choice.
- Look into the archive.
- Take the subfolder with a three letter name (e.g. "BFX") and move it into the addon folder (a subfolder of your gamedata folder). This folder should contain a file with the name addme.script .
Tutorial by EpicPrime (German): Youtube.com