Please do not Re-Upload!
Download and Go Go Go!
There is 2 official SA Ranked servers already (with a 220 ping limit) but probably there will be NA and Europe servers very soon!
This does not work with other older BF installations!
Classic BF2 Vanilla feel, but now with realistic HD look, increased immersion and replaced the crappy infantry game play for a realistic 2018 model. Which for me, was the only thing that always sucked in BF2.
Real Ballistic Environment 2.0, now includes:
- Full real damage model based on each weapon and projectile true ballistic energy
- Each weapon have it's real projectile with respective real mass and aerodynamic coefficient
- Every weapon has it's real bullet trajectory, with true initial speed and same air resistance model used in the army calculated through advanced Ruge Kutta algorithm using real ballistic values for each weapon
Vanilla Sky 2.5
More detailed Higher resolution clouds, some new HDR sky models, added Vanilla Sky for Karkand and HD storm environment for Harvest. HD Sky, clouds and sunflare in all maps.
2K HD terrain for all maps
Including all rocks, grass, gravel, dirt, sand and also all the roads.
ALL NEW Cinematic 4K Hollywood effects
- Every effect is new, particles, smokes, fires, blood, explosions, etc..
- Made from the ground with 4k cinema footage and new tweak files.
New HD Water & Water Effects
3 New Remastered maps added , now with 17 classic fully remastered maps!
Myanmar, Smoke Screen, Blue Pearl
Ground Vegetation (undergrowth) Re-Work for all maps
All maps have real immersive ground vegetation rework, the most tropical or wild ones received all new HD undergrowth made from the ground with new custom HD textures and models for grass, bushes, dead sticks, leaves, flowers, palms and tropical plants.
HD Soldiers, Pilots and kits Re-texture including new HD OS Normal Maps
Even the kits received more advanced ray-traced Object Space normal maps.
All New weapons and weapons effects, sounds & animations
- HD 3D models, animations, sound effects, muzzle, tracer and explosion effects, amazing animations by Develop 013 and HD stereo sound effects from Dice.
- All the weapons are similar to the replaced vanilla ones in style / efficiency but with more types of custom silenced pistols, and custom Sniper rifles that I made.
- 2018 updated look and feel with 3D scopes and lots of real iluminated RGB HDR sights, even at some of the pistols.
Amazing single players experience
Extensively tested and reviewed, all the maps have 64 player areas and epic 64 players game modes now!
Optimized performance + Stable multiplayer server compatible
- Hours of testing, with lots of fixes, every new weapon received LODs for optimal multiplayer experience, performance was tweaked in every map and vegetation, DXT5 files without alpha channel were converted to smaller DXT1 format without quality loss (for less memmory usage).
- Codes, useless folders and files were cleaned up. Total full game size of only 6.8GB using 1.7GB of ram (needs 1.5GB+ videocard)
New Custom more immersive HD simplistic and functional HUD
For Wide screen monitors and higher resolution displays, with updated modern look.
Custom Reshade 3.0 Remastered Post processing effects
With custom, godrays, HDR, bloom, luma sharpen, vignette, technicolor, SMAA and clarity effects
Official FB page
- Windows 7 /8/8.1 or 10
- 7GB space
- Dual Core CPU 2.8GHz (Core i3 / AMD Athlon II)
- 4GB RAM DDR2+
- 1.5GB Dedicated video memory (Nvidia GTX 650Ti 2GB / R7 250 2GB)
- Quad Core CPU 3.0Ghz (Core i5 / phenom II 955 @3.6Ghz)
- 6-8GB Ram DDR3+
- 2GB Dedicated video card ( Nvidia 1050/ RX 560)
Please Donate for further development.
EA + DICE + Trauma Studios
- Ponyssaurus Rex + Develop 013 (Base Weapon Models)
- Sgt. Prof. (first Sky image samples of what would become Vanilla Sky 2.0C Release)
- LT. Fred / Jeremy - worked together in the terrain textures development and fixed AH6 AI for me.
- Digital Assassins (Some of the base diffuse textures used on the Remastered 1P hands)
- Nick Stathakis - HD Mosque and Fountain
- Crosire/Reshade - Base Reshade model used
- Phale & Emiliomau for helping understanding some of the 3dmax hierarchy problems
- Harmonikater - Amazing updated 3DMax 2017 tool
- Intro Video by ActioNx Team
- Peter Vee - Base 4k Explosion footage