The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Battle-Force is generally a realistic version of HL2DM, where you will find more tactical amusement as Ironsights, drivable Vehicles, controllable Turrets, Camera Bobs, Better flash effects, muzzleflashes, Dynamic Scopes, Scopes, Higher weapon damage, etc... BFMP will also let the player go coop where you will fight against NPCs, together as a team, Class systems will also be implemented for a better stability in-game. Having tons of weapons won't be quite awesome...
Finally Battle-Force: Multi Player has been released in a smaller filesize! I have also added some minor bug fixes and added some new functions which might come in handy. Click on "read more +" for the full update log!
How to install properly:
To install "Battle-Force: Multi Player" move the "battleforce" folder into your
"C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Sourcemods" Folder...
Also make sure that Source SDK Base 2007 is fully installed and that you have any other source game installed: HL2, CSS, TF2, HL2:EP1, HL2:EP2, etc...
If you get any errors during install, check our support topics on our homepage:
"http://piranesi.afilowc.net" or "http://funpiranesi.wiki-site.com/index.php/Category:Battle-Force"
You should delete all previous content of Battle-Force before you extract in the new version, this is due to that some files has been removed in new versions, if you still have those files then most likely the game will not work perfectly.
This new Battle-Force: Multi Player version includes the following changes:
- Added breathe & heartbeat sound when low on health.
- Added breathe & heartbeat sound when low on stamina.
- Changed game name from "Team Deathmatch" to "Battle-Force".
- Added new parameters in gameinfo file.
- Reduced filesizes a lot!
- Minor bug fixes.
- Ironsight lag added.
- Updated Maplist, Mapcycle, Motd files and Steam.inf file.
- Blur shader element when ironsighted added.
- Remove veins HUD when dead & when you have joined a new game.
- Hide Health, Sprint & Ammo HUD when in vehicle.
- Added new Loading Scheme.
- Radio commands.
- Added emit particle / bullet decal on ground-turret.
- Lose Stamina when jumping.
- Fixed weapon weight in weapon scripts.
WHAT IS LEFT TO BE DONE:
- See your legs / body when looking down.
- Free aim! // Perhaps...
- Fix A.I.
- New Maps for A.I vs Humans.
- Change speed of the player when he is IRONSIGHTED! (If still not done/implemented)
- Fix thirdperson cam.
- New Weaponselection HUD.
- Mini-map pictures for each map in the server dialogue.
- Add emit particle / bullet decal on Tank turret on jeep apc tank vehicle.
Our server is up 24/7 come join us sometime! Add it to your favorite list on Steam, IP: "22.214.171.124:27015" ...