SotP dev and Halo fanatic
You have a pirated copy of the game?
Please ensure you've re-enabled LAA.exe since your game has updated to 1.85!
SotP 0.81.2 Changelog
- Necessary compatibility changes to work in SoaSE 1.85
- Sahara cloak now lasts 10 minutes, where 1 anti-matter(AM) = 1 minute of cloak (cloak ends when the Sahara is down to 5 AM)
- Sahara's AM regen has been changed and is slower compared to old rate
- Sahara's laser now is useful to light cov/unsc frigates and fighters
- HORNET mine activation radius increased to 1000 from 200. They are now deployed over a larger area than before. Ability cooldown was decreased to 30 from 90 and mine laying count was increased to 7 from 5. Increased mine clearing radius to accommodate the new HORNET activation range.
- Changed Paris armor type to match Halberd/Eion and fixed CRS armor type.
- Minor Covenant patrol ships XP set to zero.
- Re-added Haven starbase renamed as the CDA-class.
Had you been paying attention to Halo ship stuff in the last year+ you'd know about Halo: Fleet Battles, the tabletop game similar to Warhammer 40K, but in space, with Halo ships. The following links will assist you in your error.
You can buy them for yourself here:
You both likely haven't re-enabled LAA.exe since the update to 1.84 for soase.
How are you enabling the mod? Have you read the instructions.
You've got the mod nested in folders. We cover this in the installation instructions. Pull out the right folder.
Are you following the instructions in the document provided? The mod is large and will crash the game if you try to apply it through the in-game menu.
See changelog at the bottom of the news post for what's been updated in addition to SoaSE 1.84 compatibility: Moddb.com
Edit: You WILL need to reapply LAA.exe if you've updated SoaSE to 1.84!!!
Sins appears to handle it fine. We're just trying to figure out the best method right now to have it show up.
It comes with the download now. It's in the folder.
We're not allowed to throw Halo in front of our name either.
You're wrong on both counts.
We are aware that SoaSE updated to 1.84 and the mod is currently broken. We are working on a solution we're hoping to get out no later than late late tonight. The artists continue to art, thus the above.
We're leaving fancy **** like that on the shelf for the Forerunners.
They're not scaled.
Have you read the books? I would highly recommend reading The Fall of Reach. You'll appreciate the work we put into making the mod canon.
It saddens me when people complain about stuff like our map selection, but when we send out the SOS for help no one stands up. We're a volunteer project. We need volunteers to keep going.
The role already exists in the game. It's the RCS cruiser in the main fleet. We're basically just doing a model swap. RCS will be only a defense fleet ship then. Stats might diverge at the point as well.
You're just gonna reveal that egg like this? WTF man. This was top secret. No one would have EVER gotten it!
Later. We're not working on them as a faction until after UNSC and Cov are completely finished.
I'm hopeful Wyvern will find time soon to create two 1080p wallpapers out of this scale chart.
An 8K version of the image is available with the mod's download.
We also linked it to Reddit: Reddit.com
Just play both. Create your own campaign!
A while from now.
Find the box to use system mouse in the game options.
Read the installation instructions to get info about installing the fonts.
I'm really glad you guys are making the HFB Punic. While we won't, at least someone is appealing to those fans who prefer the canon designs.
To my knowledge, no model changes, however the normal map was adjusted, which is probably the physical changes you're seeing.