See my blog for details
After being being silent for so long, I decided to come back with some interesting screenshots that will update you on what is going on behind closed doors with my mod. Even though I don't show a variety of gameplay, this is meant to be a sort of "1p update", if you will.
- New 1p arms and hands meshes and textures. Thanks to WeiWang for his tutorials on how to export soldiers.
- New animations for all handheld weapons and equipment. That means more than 120 sets of animations (yes, I am not joking here). Much thanks for Develop013 for his relentless dedication and excellent quality of work.
- New water texture. Big thanks to @B4RR3L from the HD Remastered mod for letting me use this in my mod.
- HDR and viewdistance tweaks. All done by yours truly. No usage of Reshade or ENB to accomplish this. People would be amazed at the hidden features of the Refractor 2 engine. :)
- Updated muzzle smoke. When firing a weapon, a small trail of smoke will follow the weapon when moving it. The effect has been toned down a bit since it was a bit too exaggerated honestly.
- Glock 17 by Tigg, USP Match by AIX 2.0 Dev team. All other weapon models from Battlefield P4F.