Hi there, I'm a gamer... My favourite games are: 1 - Deus Ex (trilogy)/ 2 - Silent Hill (0, 1, 2, 3, 5)/ 3 - Half Life (1, 2 complete!!!!)/ 4 - Civilization III / 5 - The Suffering (1&2)/ 6 - Hidden and Dangerous (1&2)/ 7 - TNM / 8 - MYST (the original!)/ 9 - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (SoC) / 10 - Duke Nukem 3d and Forever.
I'm here this time to propose a big collaboration; I will create the concept art for a new game (TPS) based on the Unreal engine. The staff need a modeler which could be able to create and animate models for characters like the ones in the sample picture.
This is an example to see the graphic style of the game, no spoilers here!
The game will be an interesting variation on the classic RPG game.
If someone's interested you could contact me with a private message and I'll bring you in contact with the programmers.
Thanks for the help!
Check out the videoclip and the screenshots taken from the map "City Project", my new small project about mapping and texturing with the CUBE engine (Platinum Arts Sandbox). Sorry for the low quality video but the inside recorder of the engine does not works correctly with my PC :P - music taken from the Deus Ex HR OST.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
CHECK the DOWNLOAD AREA for more...
Hi there, I've tried to make a simple plain 2D game for fun and for "promo" of an eventual 2D game.
My game is set in DeusEx world and contains some ideas that I want to put in the FPS game I was developing. Is now available in download section of my profile. Naturally is full of "strange things" (like bugs I fear) but It should works correctly on every Windows PC.
If you find some problems to launch (I doubt it but better get ready) you can download the latest version of the engine (only few MB) on the related page on ModDB: 001 engine
So, I hope you'll have some fun with my little game...
Is certainly not a masterpiece but I've done it for fun and for remember some old and new DX characters... and for propose new ideas to all the DeusEx fans.
- the excellent 2D engine called 001 game creator. This is the link: 001
- Unatco remix, Ocean action (by SIREN).
- JC can hack... also in 2D
- JC can use aug canisters
- Some alternative ways are possible to reach the objectives
- Good firepower and several medikit available!
- No goals/notes interface! Only memory! More difficult! ;)
- Special guests: Alex Jacobson (DX), Leyla Nassif (DXIW), Adam Jensen (DXHR)!...
- The HUD is horrible. Sorry, I want to change it but for the moment I don't know how exactly!
- Wall climbing is an error! But is possible... like grenade climbing, you remember it?
- Biocells doesn't work at all. I'll try to fix this problem as soon as possible...
Hehe... I discover an interesting third engine... perfect for a little "promo"... very soon you'll see!
Back in business, back to study new chapters of Unreal engine... coooooool engine anyhow!
Ok my game on FPSC engine is temporary blocked so in the meantime I'll dedicate my sparetime to the old but good Unreal engine, you'll see if I'll learn it well or not... we'll see!
Waiting other news about my favourite mods (Nihilum and Revision) still in good progress, I wish to the MODDB site a good Easter possibly full of good Easter eggs! He he!