You need it, you got it.
So yeah, I got finally set-up Audio Development Suppor group. We are ready for any audio request for your game, except music related work. I am sverek. I've been working and still working on Project Dystopia and PVKII. Those are both multiplayer modifications for Half-Life2 (Orange Box engine). I've been working on every sound field, that game can possibly require:
- Environmental Sounds (from empty desert to busy jungles)
- Weapons Sounds (starting from melee weapon and going to nuke launchers)
- Player Sounds (from barely noticeable gear sounds to strong impacts)
- Physics Sounds (from slight sand impact to crashing buildings)
- UI sounds (menus buttons, hover etc...)
- Some experience at voice acting (Russian accent)
Feel free to contact me, if your mod require any help above :D
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.