This member has provided no bio about themself...
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
i have figured out the problem.
1. reinstall the mod
2. download the 1.01 english translation
3. place the first translation in this path.... Program Files/SEGA/MEdieval 2 Total War/mods/tuetonic/data/text
4. once yourve done that download patch 1.02
5. download english translation for 1.02
6. place it in the same file as the first but overwrite everything.
There i hoped i helped
ill let u know if there is a slotution to the call of warhammer translation problem
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community. Or sign in with your social account: