This member has provided no bio about themself...
No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
Join now to share media with the community.
i have figured out the problem.
1. reinstall the mod
2. download the 1.01 english translation
3. place the first translation in this path.... Program Files/SEGA/MEdieval 2 Total War/mods/tuetonic/data/text
4. once yourve done that download patch 1.02
5. download english translation for 1.02
6. place it in the same file as the first but overwrite everything.
There i hoped i helped
ill let u know if there is a slotution to the call of warhammer translation problem
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only
No one is friends with Shirotora1979 awww. You should invite your mates to the site, or make new ones.