This member has provided no bio about themself...
We're sorry, but no images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
If you would like to share media with the community, sign up and you can.
i have figured out the problem.
1. reinstall the mod
2. download the 1.01 english translation
3. place the first translation in this path.... Program Files/SEGA/MEdieval 2 Total War/mods/tuetonic/data/text
4. once yourve done that download patch 1.02
5. download english translation for 1.02
6. place it in the same file as the first but overwrite everything.
There i hoped i helped
ill let u know if there is a slotution to the call of warhammer translation problem
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only
No one is friends with Shirotora1979 awww. You should invite your mates to the site, or make new ones.