This member has provided no bio about themself...
Take back what I said before I think this is dead.
Looks good except for the shirt. It looks like melted plastic.
Yeah, but he is trying to get them to speak in English so he can understand them.
Holy **** Pass the Bullet sounds fun.
Hey dude, I have a couple of ideas that I think that would be pretty cool for the game.
1. Being able to have a party of members accompanying you through the dungeon. You could have 2-3 of them each with back stories and specific things that they are good at. There could be one which could be good at lock-picking, or an alchemist.
2. Sections in dungeons that allow you to set up campsite, such as tents, campfires and cooking spits. You could cook things you find while traversing in the dungeon such as monster meat, vegetables to add more health, sleep in a tent to improve stamina and health and you would also be able to talk with your party members to learn about their back stories. You could also set up a combat dummy and practice fighting. It could also be used as a save-point. Campsites would add that little touch of realism because everyone has to rest.
These are just a few ideas I had, thanks!
Very nice art style.
Will there be friendly NPC's? Like in towns where there aren't bandits but people like merchants or followers.
There is one you idiot!
Well, this looks awesome.
The game looks great btw, can't wait to see how it turns out!
This all looks great, and I have several questions.
1. Is this game set entirely in a bunker? Or will we be able to see the dystopian world outside of it? You said he will be in a large city, so I assume that it is outside, but will there be locations outside of the city? Other towns, kind of like fallout?
2. What kind of survival elements will this have? Will we need to eat, sleep and drink? Will there be radiation?
3. What kind of enemies will there be? You mentioned robots, but will there be bandits and mutants?
I'm getting a fallout-vibe from this, but I don't know if that's what you are aiming for, although if it is you are doing a damn good job. Keep it up!
GAAAH! This game looks awesome!
I noticed that when the player picks up the dungeon wort, it says "You got some Dungeon Wart." IMO that looks and sounds bad. Something like "You picked up a/some Dungeon Wort," or "You found a/some dungeon wort."
Just my opinion.
This sounds really interesting. Will there be a backstory to it?
I see a *****.
Wow. Just wow..
Will we be able to have a Royal Rumble style of thing in the Wrestling ring?
What are the weapons?
No... This is a mine craft mod, it looks the same.
This isn't a trailer!! Its only 16 seconds and also the animations are really jumpy...
When will it be released? I want to put some new mods on my minecraft game.
Damn i thought it was the actual map
Looks like a good mod for minecraft, keep it up!
Looks really good.
Your game won't be as good as Spartan Assault. Spartan Assault was made by a huge team of dev's, you are just a one or two man team.
The story seems kind of weird, eh. Also, this sounds really ambitious, but hopefully you can get it done. Can we seen a screenshot or two?
Looks really good!
Why are you using modern UNSC equipment? It is set in the Human-Forerunner War, apparently, an the UNSC didn't exist back then. What was the point of this>
Really good work!
I really don't mean to be rude, but it is going to be released in 2017, and it is currently 2014. You should of waited until around mid 2015 to announce it, so you actually had something to show.
Looks really good! Great job.
Extra Shiny? Please, no. It should be dirty, and gritty, because, you know, they are in an arena full of death.
Do you realize how hard to make all buildings enter able would be? That and Meta gaming events would make the game lag to all hell.
Why don't you just join the other guy who is making a Hunger Games game on his team, and share resources? It would be way quicker.
There should be at least 30-40.