This member has provided no bio about themself...
It's up. Fonline.towerofcreation.com
DX3 will be more mechanical than nano, and I don't think the MIB storyline will fit with the style of DX3...
Personally, I'll be happy with a release on the original game.
It sounds... Interesting...
Thanks for the update. It's great that you've decided to refine the storyline; Makes a better gameplay experience!
Awaiting a release! even a beta would be nice :D
That's a name I haven't heard since Jazz Jackrabbit broke back when I upgraded to Win XP
So, useless in beta 2?
ok, Umod setup is hard if you don't know what you're doing... So here's a list:
1) Go to Folder Options (If you can't find that, I can't help you)
2) File Types tab
3) New file type
4) Where it says "file extension", put UMOD in
6) Find UMOD in the list
7) Advanced Options
8) double click "Open" in the list
9) browse for the setup.exe in your unrealtournament/system/ directory
10) it should now "c:\unrealtournament\system\setup.exe" or something like that, depending on where you "installed" it.
11) add the following test to the end: " install %0"
12) it should now look like this: "c:\unrealtournament\system\setup.exe install %0"
13) press ok to all open dialog boxes
14) open your UMODs
I wouldn't mind a teaser/demo/beta/half finished version... even if I do have to start again...
You can disarm it! I love this mod :D