Have you heard? They're killing scientists! I think I'll take my chances with the creatures.

Latest Media

No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery. Join now to share media with the community.

Twitter

Latest tweets from @ekscelle

RT @bayleent: T.co Current mood @ImmortalHD

May 20 2015, 10:21pm

I'm slowly just waiting for the "Lizard Squad" to grow the fuck up. Not like they affect me. PC Supreme.

May 19 2015, 6:29pm

RT @pakalupapito: rt if mozzarella sticks have impacted ur life in a positive way

May 15 2015, 10:15pm

Bethesda at E3: "Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2, 'It's Better Than Fallout 3 Edition'!"

May 12 2015, 11:45pm

#youtubershonestyhour I like the most recent layout over any other that we've had before. The "One Channel" thing was pretty cool.

May 10 2015, 8:45pm

@MasterPCRace You know he's not wrong.

Apr 26 2015, 12:46am

Today, on April 23rd, the Master Race begins to fall. We're all in danger. #freetheworkshop

Apr 23 2015, 11:54pm

Well, I just got banned from @steam_games for a week because I protested. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? #freetheworkshop

Apr 23 2015, 11:06pm

@RobbazTube T.co Might not be true, but they still get more than they deserve, as the modder only gets 25%.

Apr 23 2015, 8:47pm

@RobbazTube valve takes 75% of the profits, while the modders and Bethesda are left to fight over the remaining 25%...

Apr 23 2015, 8:36pm

Post comment Comments
felipe1355.
felipe1355. Oct 14 2012, 5:13pm says:

hey!!!! i'm a new account now on Mod DB!!!

+1 vote     reply to comment
Post a Comment
click to sign in

You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.

2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only

Level
Avatar
Avatar
Offline Since
Apr 19, 2015
Country
United States United States
Gender
Male
Member Watch
Track this member
Statistics
Activity Points
440
Rank
5,834 of 508,841
Watchers
0 members
Time Online
1 hour
Comments
175
Site Visits
727
Profile Visitors
2,751 (3 today)
Contact
Private Message
Send Now
Email
Members Only
felipe1355.
felipe1355. friends since Oct 14, 2012
felipe1355
felipe1355 friends since Jul 21, 2012
Elitesse
Elitesse friends since Jan 21, 2014
SpeedyClaude
SpeedyClaude friends since Aug 26, 2012
ThatMercenarySnake
ThatMercenarySnake friends since Feb 26, 2012
king_jessum
king_jessum friends since Feb 26, 2012