This member has provided no bio about themself...
Because it is strapped vertically along the lower arm.
Kwen has made several changes to the Helm's Deep mission.
I have no idea what could cause that.
A dozen updates over the past two months.
Yeah, definitely dead.
Noooo. It means any mod that installs itself in the installation directory (instead of using the -mod command) will conflict. Basically, you need a clean installation directory for this mod (and most other mods) to work.
Any that are installed in the installation directory.
That's a secret.
None! I enjoy making small contribitions to other people's projects more than the stress of managing my own project.
I'm not sure yet.
That was our (the3rdage.net) April Fool's joke! :D
Something like this is indeed in the works!
It's a nice idea, but we really like Isengard's vanilla roster. That means it won't change much, if at all.
They will be disabled, yes.
No, not as of yet.
Well, I'm sure you'll get over it.
Oh ****, did I just spoil the fact we'll have the Mouth? Oops.
- Mouth of Sauron will use a RotWK animation set
- The Nazgul will use the BFME2(!) animation set (a modder named NDC converted them for us).
- Grima will use peasant animations
1. There are some RotWK animations and also some new ones.
2. Eriador has Eriador-themed music taken from the films.
3. Not sure about the first, yes to the second.
5. Eh, maybe in some later release.
Fire Arrow upgrade no longer exists in SaF. ;)
Mordor is an upgrade-less faction (except for banners and a single other upgrade), so no, they won't have an armory.
You're making me blush, chupacabraj.
Oh, right, rank 3. I was thinking rank 2. Yeah, rank 3.
I don't necessarily feel that should be changed. It's more of a visual change, it doesn't have to affect gameplay.
Yeah, the wheel turns.
Man-flesh, I imagine.
Melee damage vs. structures will be nerfed in some way.
Thanks, no worries!
Upgraded pikemen should be able to stop upgraded cavalry, even in vanilla...
1. There is no 'competition'. People have different ideas and so create different mods.
2. Combining these mods is technically impossible, and even if it weren't, I wouldn't want to do it.