This member has provided no bio about themself...
Something like this is indeed in the works!
It's a nice idea, but we really like Isengard's vanilla roster. That means it won't change much, if at all.
They will be disabled, yes.
No, not as of yet.
Well, I'm sure you'll get over it.
Oh ****, did I just spoil the fact we'll have the Mouth? Oops.
- Mouth of Sauron will use a RotWK animation set
- The Nazgul will use the BFME2(!) animation set (a modder named NDC converted them for us).
- Grima will use peasant animations
1. There are some RotWK animations and also some new ones.
2. Eriador has Eriador-themed music taken from the films.
3. Not sure about the first, yes to the second.
5. Eh, maybe in some later release.
Fire Arrow upgrade no longer exists in SaF. ;)
Mordor is an upgrade-less faction (except for banners and a single other upgrade), so no, they won't have an armory.
You're making me blush, chupacabraj.
Oh, right, rank 3. I was thinking rank 2. Yeah, rank 3.
I don't necessarily feel that should be changed. It's more of a visual change, it doesn't have to affect gameplay.
Yeah, the wheel turns.
Man-flesh, I imagine.
Melee damage vs. structures will be nerfed in some way.
Thanks, no worries!
Upgraded pikemen should be able to stop upgraded cavalry, even in vanilla...
1. There is no 'competition'. People have different ideas and so create different mods.
2. Combining these mods is technically impossible, and even if it weren't, I wouldn't want to do it.
Yes, it will. That is why you must always make backups.
I'm fine with the stuff I design, yeah. :P
We really aren't competing with anybody, but thanks for the encouragement. :)
If you don't want to put in the huge effort of using Google Translate, then why should I? You want to talk to me, speak English.
Just because a mod doesn't post an update in a week doesn't mean it's dying, friend.
Nah, I'd rather not.
The Isengard barracks concept I am currently working on is a sort of industrialized version of this Mordor barracks; a low stone tower supported by jagged metal and two long barrack buildings. Military academy-ish.
Possibly the Isengard pit, though I'm having a hard time coming up with designs for that. Got any other requests? :P
Don't worry, the Eriador spellbook will mostly consist of new powers (not all, because there needs to be some resemblance to the vanilla factions and some powers are necessary for multiplayer).
Here's what we have planned for Eriador's final spellbook power:
THE REUNITED KINGDOM – 15pp
- All build times are permanently decreased by 20%.
- All Bree-land units gain a permanent +150% experience gain and an armor upgrade.
- All Eriador units gain a permanent +10% armor, health, and damage buff.
- Some heroes receive armor upgrades.
Thanks for your praise. The reward we get is to know that people such as yourself enjoy our work.
Good luck on your new job.
Our Eriador will consist mostly of Men of Bree (and surrounding villages), Dúnedain Rangers, and some Elves of Rivendell. No Dwarves, no Hobbits.
Thanks for the compliments :)
Any chance of The Peloponnesian Wars being included?
Well we haven't been too clever about mapping these shields, to tell you the truth. They are pretty high-res though, taking up a considerable space on a 512x512 texture. A bit more than 256x256. I like to work in higher resolutions, having some faith in people having better computers than when the game first came out.
It will be available once it's ready. That's all there is to be said.