This member has provided no bio about themself...
Wow, this is truly excellent!
Odd, my extensive defense of Nomada_Firefox has been removed, but there was no reason given... Curious...
It seems that every other post was removed as well...
Quite an improvement, that's for sure!
I would be ecstatic to see Revan in this mod!
Rhetorical Question: Could there be an "Old Republic" mod without Revan?
Smug Statement: Lord Revan cuts through the Old Republic Era like a knife; the impact he made on the galaxy was felt right down to the Palpatine era, since he as Darth Sidious was a follower of Revan's "Rule of Two" doctrine.
Darth Revan, my all time favorite Star Wars character!
The cyborg with the heart burn problem; gotta love playing this character!
Excellent workmanship, Lord Knokos!
This is truly an impressive work of art, the_Farseer. You are to be congratulated, sir!
Your work is incredible, Jorgito_Lando!
This map is incredible! Congrats, Mitthrawnuruodo & The_Darker_Side!
Crab droids are awesome!
"Bring 'em on; I'm death incarnate!" - Wolfenstein
Potential Destroyer Class Names
Talia (Onderon's Queen - KOTOR II)
Hope you brought an extra pair, because rhakgouls usually travel in packs... Lol...
Then you are to be commended for your excellent taste in artwork, Kharcov.
This new effect is awesome! Superb workmanship, the_Farseer!
Superb detail; a true masterpiece from a true master craftsman. Well done, Nomada_Firefox!
Apology accepted, Rancor1401; it's an easy mistake to make, especially if one is using a mobile device like so many do here in the US.
Well written, and the trail of bread crumbs linking back to yourself has been most artfully laid for any who wish to contact you. I like your mod, and will look forward to any and all progression, uploads, and articles which you shall deliver.
May you always be prospered in your doings, AUS_Doug!
Perhaps you should consider beefing up the indigenous population a bit by tweaking the spawned squads so that they include a few citizens armed with military grade weapons, maybe a rocket launcher or two.
In real life, civilians can be anybody, and each has unique skills when it comes to their nations being invaded. Some civies are ex-military, some are police and security forces, - etc.
This is why I have never agreed with the standard wimpy civilian forces in the vanilla game. The most dangerous indigenous units are the people of Polus, because their weapons actually disable both a vehicle and its shields. In the past, I have actually lost units to the citizens of Polus, because they were created to be a threat, not laser fodder.
Is the Easter Egg, "Anastasia," as a hero unit, 'cause this would be awesome!
Beautiful description, and a fine job of model creation; the textures are excellent!
I guess that I got the GC's mixed up a bit; I've been playing Empire Surrounded, and that GC would be beatable if the planet of Bonadan were linked to the other planets in the galaxy. I've been able to conquer everything else...
C3PO and the Clone Commandos are indeed available, and one can upgrade the RCA tech levels both manually and via C3PO's tech stealing ability.
I stand corrected as the the Scythe unit however, I cannot find it listed as a buildable unit on any planet I have yet conquered. I have built fighter and frigate shipyards on various planets, in addition to the cruiser and large shipyards on Fondor, but the Scythe is not listed anywhere as being buildable. The only reference to it is when C3PO is stealing tech, as its blueprints are among the obtainable technologies.
The following are persistent little buggers:
1. RCA SPHA-T unit is still invisible and unselectable when deployed.
2. In space skirmish maps, the stations still produce smoke and electricity from dead hard points from the start of the game.
3. Clone Commando troopers are still invisible when deployed.
Question: Where does one build the Tri-Scythe ship?
C3PO unlocked it, but I have not seen it as a buildable unit on Fondor, even though I have the capital and cruiser shipyards built.
1. Successor? Why are you leaving, rkraptor70?
2. This is a great turret model; reminds me of the ones in SWBF II.
I have been playing Empire at War GC; I read previously regarding the other GC's.
The mobile artillery platform to which I refer is the RCA "SPHA-T," I sinply couldn't recall its name at the time.
A pity that the explorer couldn't be Vlad Dracul, but this mod's timeline precludes that possibility...
Two more bugs:
Empire at War GC as RCA:
1. The RCA mobile artillery platform takes up a reinforcement slot, but is both invisible and unselectable.
2. The RCA medical frigate crashes the game when deployed.
Bugs found so far:
1. Alderaan Land Skirmish Map: Bunker has no icon.
2. Geonosis Skirmish Map: Venator SD does not fire. Rebel Clone Army's space station does not show hit points. Smoke and electricity issues forth from hit point areas.
3. Empire at War GC: At-XT is not selectable once deployed. Units spawned by destroyed Imperial buildings have outstretched arms.
4. Lambda class shuttle used as a corvette by the Empire show "missing data" as their description.
5. No icon for the RCA's "Interdictor."
6. The "Medical Station" option does nothing, even though according to their description, these stations are supposed to lower the cost of all Clone units.
The beauty of this model is stunning, Geroenimo!