A project a former co-worker and me have been working on for 3-4 months is now excruciatingly close to completion and we have been busy preparing the marketing for the release which includes a trailer which can be seen at the bottom of this page.
Heres a copy and paste from our page at Zicorpstudios.com concerning Invasion Defender.
classic and popular ‘Tower Defense’ concept. Initially Created as an
experiment to learn the capabilities of C# and XNA the project evolved
into a full blown game aimed at Microsoft Xbox360 Community games. It
brings two new features to the genre including enemies that attack back
adding to the overall challenge as well as intelligent AI who will
search out for the safest route from A to B increasing the need for
Addictive, colourful, challenging we are
sure you will get a few hours of fun out of Invasion Defender and that
it will challenge both experienced tower defense players as well as
new-comers to the genre.
- Battle your way through over 50 waves of enemies in 3 unique locations as you fight to prevent the invasion force from taking over.
- Shore up your defenses using a range of upgradable turrets and walls.
- intelligent AI will find not only the quickest but the safest route through your defenses making strategy even more important.
- The enemy’s fight back adding another element of difficulty as you fight to keep the lines secure.
- Gain "Lifetime Score" to unlock new locations and weapons, including the devastating tactical nuke super weapon.
- 36 special medals to be achieved for completing various challenges.
- Hardcore mode for an extra tough challenge.