Elder Scrolls addict. What more needs to be said? :)
* Added new cells to the filter for OCR Chorrol.
* All meshes have been reoptimized with PyFFI 2.1.7.
* Updated filter support for Shezrie's Towns. Note that Shezrie's Villages are no longer supported.
* Trimmed lighting overload in the Chorrol Fighters Guild.
* Weather boxes for rain and snow effects have been added to all windowed interiors in Chorrol.
* Full interior support has now been completed for Shivering Isles.
* Fixes for Weynon Priory and the abandoned house in Cheydinhal.
* Added moon phase based night luminance modification option for Tamriel. (SI doesn't have moons)
* Fixed fast weather bugs in Tamriel and SI weather scripts that were introduced in 1.1.
* Fixed a bug in the windowless interior thunder sounds script.
* Fixed a few ini typos.
* Added a stage to the Sedor Job quest to add the Jorundr topic if the player has not yet started Two Sides of the Coin.
* Fixed condition checks on Sedor Job to give the proper journal entry when Arnora dies in Two Sides of the Coin.
* Fixed a minor bug in the generic dialogue that triggered the Dunmer quest if you met them outside of Feldscar first.
* Paths for the painting nifs have been changed.
* Added a bow to the choices of weapons Stronmund will forge for you.
* Added a couple of extra road signs on routes through the southern mountains.
* Removed the bandit spawns from Two Decker Camp, replaced them with a small legion detachment.
* The torches in the tomb have been updated with an improved version where the torches won't fall out of the holders.
* Fixed collision on the Nord tomb tiles, thanks to Phitt.
* Corrected an issue with a quest element involved a jail cell in the Imperial City which was refusing to stay closed.
* Corrected an issue with Valthyn in one of the later stages of his quest that would cause Mage Guild members to get expelled from the guild.
No need to download it from Nexus - though if you tried to get it when it was last updated it was probably still pending authorization.