This group is for you which want to show in your profile you are a single person developing a game, making if not all the game aspects(music, coding, arts), at least most of it, the famous 'lone wolfs' of the indie game world. This group also is supposed to show you respect greatly others which do the same, other 'lone wolfs'. Our games sure take longer to come out and demands much more effort, but you bet they are cool when they do!
Micro Maze is a free maze-puzzle game that utilizes the tilt function on your phone or tablet to guide a ball through the maze.
Posted by Lightang3l on Jul 9th, 2014
This is the first Android game we made, so if you have an Android phone or tablet, make sure to get it! We have a Free and a Paid version, decide which one you want :)
What does Micro Maze offer?
- Pixel perfect physics simulation.
- Fluid motion with 60 FPS frame-rate.
- Precise control using your device's tilt function, or use your finger to control the ball.
- Hand crafted levels to figure out and solve, many with multiple paths to discover.
- A variety of power-ups to spice things up: Glass, Fire, Ice, Teleportation and Shrink.
- Collectible crystal fragments for all you "completionists" out there!
- Unlock-able challenges.