We have noticed that many have great concerns as to how to aquire a copy of Elite Force II. These days they ask up to 119 USD on ebay for the game, there is just one word for this EXTORTION. I remember seeing it once on Amazon.com for 189 USD! Granted that game is rare and there might be some collectors, but the game is defenetly NOT THAT rare!
If you want to get your own copy of the game here are some tips that might help you.
1. You don't need to buy a sealed new original, because the CD-Key is not bound to an account.
2. You can find a cheaper copy on ebay Germany (Ebay.de) or UK (Ebay.co.uk ), there is a MOD to change the game its language (Moddb.com)
3. You can resell your copy once you are done with it, it won't louse on value
4. You should buy a Windows Version as we might not be able to compile/port future versions for mac.
5. The extra map of the limited UK edition can be downloaded online for free for other game versions.
6. Paying more for the game doesn't benefit the developer nor the publisher, only the seller profits from that.
If you have the game already but having difficulties with the installation on Windows 7 this Tutorial(Moddb.com ) might be Helpful for you.