Do you hear that? That kinda squishy, gooey sound? That’s the sound of a bug fix snapshot.
Posted by Warner on Jan 31st, 2013
Do you hear that? That kinda squishy, gooey sound? That’s the sound of a bug fix snapshot. We’re starting to wind down from new features and are preparing for a potential (pre-)release of The Redstone Update in a few weeks time. With that in mind, let’s introduce you to Snapshot 13w05a!
- Added team based functionality to scoreboards.
- Adjusted balancing of bonemeal.
- A little late for Christmas, but fully implemented multiple snow heights.
- [Bug MC-666] – Spawn Protection not working properly.
- [Bug MC-1324] – /difficulty command doesn’t produce any messages.
- [Bug MC-6032] – Comparator outputs “pulse” when side signal is on.
- [Bug MC-6039] – The delay of the comparator is inconsistent.
- [Bug MC-6077] – Comparators causes block updates while idle.
- [Bug MC-6941] – SRV is no longer used to lookup servers.
- [Bug MC-6951] – High-res texture pack items have garbage on edges.
- [Bug MC-7087] – Mining activator rail isn’t boosted by pickaxe.
- [Bug MC-8172] – TNT defuses when travelling between dimensions.
- [Bug MC-8186] – Scoreboard vanishes when changing dimensions.
- [Bug MC-8189] – Right-clicking with a helmet in hand crashes the game.
- [Bug MC-8222] – Dispenser will put on stacks of armor.
- [Bug MC-8277] – Scoreboard system doesn’t accept @a.
- [Bug MC-8416] – Furnace Minecarts drop a Minecart and TNT.
- [Bug MC-8437] – URL parser does not detect 4 letter TLDs.
- [Bug MC-8487] – Wither doesn’t generate health when in minecart.
- [Bug MC-8510] – Gamerule doMobLoot doesn’t affect xp drops.
Get the snapshot here:
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft Team
(Mojang blog link)