Updated 9/26/2013 Thank you everyone for my great growth from 30ish subs to 2200+ and now over 600k+ in views also. It has been almost 2yr since I decided to go into Let's Plays seriously(over 150hrs of gameplay now) This is just a basic outline of how the channel will hopefully evolve Current Let's Plays will get continued support Showcase video will be around 45min-1hr long and if enough votes/comments/views I will create them into future Let's Plays If you are a indie developer viewing this and you have a relationship with me or considering one, Thank You in advanced I am always looking to partner with a new game and get as many views as it deserves Feel free to share my name with anybody you think would like views from Indie focused community Feel free to PM both through here and on YouTube with any questions you may have Thanks SMP Team for letting me do a Let's Play on Towns it was the beginning of everything Christonian
3079 is now at v2.18.2 -- energy shields are in, waypoints are in and some general fixes are in!
Posted by Phr00t on May 10th, 2012
3079 got a few more improvements! A new energy shield item is available, which can help soak up damage at the expense of energy. To balance out this new item, standard armor defense amounts have been reduced a tad.
You can now set a waypoint on the map, which also now can be moved with the mouse. A few small crashes have been fixed too, so things should be plenty smooth and reliable.
Here are the complete list of changes:
* Added an energy shield utility that absorbs damage
* Slightly reduced standard armor defense values (to balance with new energy shield item)
* Items placed by quests will now be somewhere near the quest marker, instead of directly at it
* Added a waypoint feature with the satellite map
* The satellite map can now be moved with the mouse
* Fixed a crash when leaving the satellite map when underwater while in "No Effects" mode
* Fixed a rare crash when loading from an unreadable or corrupted player save
* Updated the underlying jMonkeyEngine to latest release