3079 got a few more improvements! A new energy shield item is available, which can help soak up damage at the expense of energy. To balance out this new item, standard armor defense amounts have been reduced a tad.
You can now set a waypoint on the map, which also now can be moved with the mouse. A few small crashes have been fixed too, so things should be plenty smooth and reliable.
Here are the complete list of changes:
* Added an energy shield utility that absorbs damage
* Slightly reduced standard armor defense values (to balance with new energy shield item)
* Items placed by quests will now be somewhere near the quest marker, instead of directly at it
* Added a waypoint feature with the satellite map
* The satellite map can now be moved with the mouse
* Fixed a crash when leaving the satellite map when underwater while in "No Effects" mode
* Fixed a rare crash when loading from an unreadable or corrupted player save
* Updated the underlying jMonkeyEngine to latest release