Keep up with the latest news on the ever-growing number of game bundles, bargains and deals across the interwebs. Know of a deal we don't? Let us know - member participation is welcomed! Join us in our active forums for the most up-to-the-minute bargain news, rumours, and views.

Forum Thread
Free Midnight Club 2 on Steam (Groups : Bundeals : Forum : Free Games : Free Midnight Club 2 on Steam) Locked
Thread Options
ifss
ifss "Entitled" Cheapskate
May 10 2012 Anchor

Steamcommunity.com

Join the Official Rockstar Games Community on Steam at Steamcommunity.com by 10 am Pacific Time on Tuesday, May 15, 2012, and receive one non-giftable copy of Midnight Club 2 in your Steam account.

Eligibility: User must have an account with at least one successful purchase, gift or retail registration in the account. The offer is not available to users who already own Midnight Club 2.

-----

See this thread (read through all of it) for getting it running on Windows 7 (or Vista): Forums.steampowered.com

May 10 2012 Anchor

Ok thanks!

May 11 2012 Anchor

i used to love this game. midnight club is one of the best arcade racers imo. i just wish they would combine this style of driving with GTA along with the liscensed cars, that'd be a sweet game.

nice find Gardakan, you're on it this week lol

--

May 11 2012 Anchor

Credits goes to Ifss, I just re-posted this on Indie bundle tracker! I don't remember if I played this one or MC1. It was on PS2 or XBOX

May 13 2012 Anchor

Gardakan wrote: Credits goes to Ifss, I just re-posted this on Indie bundle tracker! I don't remember if I played this one or MC1. It was on PS2 or XBOX

oh yea duh.
so does this game just show up in our gifts, inventory, what?

--

ifss
ifss "Entitled" Cheapskate
May 13 2012 Anchor

I don't think that they are giving it out until after the deadline, dunno how though.

--

May 13 2012 Anchor

ok. just wondering. i doubt i'll even play it much or at all but strangely i still want it.

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.