At last after struggling through a few packaging difficulties, the Beta version is finally released and ready to go!
NOTE - Due to unexpected difficulties that caught us by surprise in the cooking and packing process, we will release a critical update very soon!
At last after struggling through a few packaging difficulties, the Beta version is finally released and ready to go! Right on this very day of the...
(Trailer Coming Soon)
You may need to download this plugin in order to download the game properly here.
You can also try using the MeGa Downloader by clicking here.
Army Men Specific - Bugs/Issues we CAN eventually fix.
- We are still struggling with fixing the IK Bone solvers (most likely a UDK-based bug).
- The vehicle physics tend to get wacky (probably because UnrealPhysics are On)
- After switching from dual-wielding, the left hand would not return in place as it should.
- Some missions would lag at the beginning due to loading the AI and scripted events.
- Some NPCs would turn to Idle state after performing a melee or special attack (e.g. Berserker).
- Some of the static mesh objects in certain missions are missing collision (e.g. Pipe Dreams)
- Save systems are sometimes flawed.
UDK Specific - Bugs/Issues we CAN NOT fix on our own (Epic Games will have to do that instead).
- The terrain collision for some reason started becoming rather bizzare after packaging the game.
- The AI would sometimes become semi-function after packaging the game.
- The game would sometimes crash when selecting a mission (Campaign or Skirmish) or exiting the game.
- Some of the AI objectives would not become invincible when scripted to do so, since the game was cooked and packaged (e.g. Flak Gun in Mission 05: Demolitian)
If you find any additional bugs and/or other issues, post them in the forums via the Bugs and Support section.