This group has been formed to gather the people who enjoy Japanese anime and all of its facets, to salute the people from the land of the Rising Sun.

Forum Thread
The Top 5 Worst Anime Thread! (not to be confused with "best) (Groups : Anime Fans of modDB : Forum : Anime : The Top 5 Worst Anime Thread! (not to be confused with "best)) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 7 2010 Anchor

Alright everyone, lets make the "Top 5 Worst Anime you have ever watched thread". This way we know which anime we should avoid at all costs :P

GANTZ (This series sucked because: a) Its probably the goriest and most shocking show I've ever watched and b) It was a series that never got completed so it just cuts off on this mega huge cliff hanger)
Psychic Wars (It just sucked bad :P ... I was admittantly multi-tasking at the time (studying I believe) but I picked up enough to know it sucked.)
Da Capo (A drama/harem that pretty much lacks ANY conflict ... sadly that didn't stop me from watching the sequel ... I was really bored and didn't have any recommendations to go on so it was kinda a random pick)
MD Geist (This series is pretty much the anime movie equivalent of "Card Crusher" plot-wise ... In retrospect its actually kinda of funny ... and it did have alot of decent action)
Nerima Daikon Brothers (Admittantly I never actually finished this one like I did the other ones above ... I generally don't like to give an official judgement on things unless i watch the entire series/movie ... maybe it gets better ... but from what I got its a luke warm comedy/musical that covers three radish farmers trying to become music stars ... yea)
So Everyone Post your Top 5 crappiest anime you can think of so we know what to avoid! :P

Nov 12 2010 Anchor

GANTZ NOT SUCK!!!! but anime yes

the manga is goooooodddddddddddddd

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.