The american civil war modding team group. We are here to create the Mod American Civil war for the game men of war. (Note to all modders) This mod will be made for standard MEN OF WAR and MEN OF WAR ASSAULT SQUAD content you create please make sure its compatible with both games. Thanks
A mod for Empire: Total War (Warpath addon). Current build of 3.5 Open Beta supports Warpath map based ACW campaign only.
Posted by ACWDevelopmentTeam on Apr 9th, 2013
(crashy and buggy for now, we know, but we're fixing things every day,
to bring you the full and stable version soon)
Current build of 3.5 Open Beta supports Warpath map based ACW campaign only.
However, users who don't own Warpath can still play the custom battles with all the new units!
Also, remember this is a BETA of 3.5, so several features aren't working yet and the installation is not as smooth as the full 3.6 version will hopefully be.
In the current 3.5 beta, research is disabled, but we're hoping to implement it in 3.6 or 3.7.
Detailed install info and video here: Twcenter.net
1) Empire: Total War (preferably with Warpath addon)
2) ACW Brothers vs. Brothers 3.4.1 version (3.4 patched to 3.4.1)
3) husserlTW's Subs Power
4) NO OTHER MOD MUST BE INSTALLED
1) Install ACW 3.4 and 3.4.1 patch (install instructions for each in the Latest Downloads/file link/ Description info)
2) install husserlTW's Subs Power launcher
3) download the ZoR - Open Beta 3.5
4) unzip the ZoR - Open Beta 3.5
5) run setup.exe and follow installer's instructions
6) Do not forget to select ZoR in the launcher, to run 3.5 Beta
It's really not as scary as it may look. If you're having any trouble, head to our FORUM and we'll help you out there. PLEASE DON'T USE COMMENTS BELOW HERE FOR TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS (ACW team will not be answering them, other people might)!
We do not have any release date for 3.6 yet. Not even an estimate. Please do not ask about a release date, because we honestly just don't know.
(promo video by naxzul666)