We released 2.1.3
Highlights for 2.1.3: Fix vital network play issues, fix some crashes, new map . For full information, check change log.
for 2.2: Full-motion campaign video support, faster path-finding,
improved minimap, re-balancing. Full information at change log.
Builds will be made available at the download page as they become available.
change log since last update
2009-04-01: Version 2.1.3
* Fix: Fixed issue that prevented information about enemy research to be shared between hosts. (r6915)
* Fix: Fixed crashes in netlog code, path-finding, pregame chat, and burning scavengers (r6899, r6898, r6878, r6857)
* Fix: Players no longer drop from game after too much data has been sent, usually happens in long games (r6890)
* New: New map 4c-Urban-Chaos (r6827)
* Fix: Water tiles on little egypt map fixed (r6825, bug #9658)
2009-03-07: Version 2.1.2
* Fix: No longer crash if more than six players join a game (r6658, ticket:273)
* Fix: Fix crash when too many maps are available (r6742)
* Fix: Some other crash bugs may have been prevented (r6688, r6629, r6596, r6762, r6746, r6744)
* Fix: When sound isn't enabled (at runtime, unrelated to --disable-sound, e.g. when no sound device is available) do not attempt to set up an AUDIO_STREAM
* Fix: If the target system to run on already provides strlcpy and/or strlcat, check whether they work as expected, and if they do, use them instead (r6556, r6557)
* Change: Allow compiling without OpenAL and Vorbis when compiling with --disable-sound
2009-01-11: Version 2.1.1
* Fix: Double endian swapping bug that caused loading of save games to go wrong on big endian systems, e.g. PowerPC (ticket:96, ticket:127, ticket:177)
* Change: Updated Dutch translation (49%)
Other news the next warzone 2100 release should include the original fmv's (full motion videos)
also fell free to join warzone 2100 steam group Steamcommunity.com