* Command large armies in gratuitous bloody conflict.
* Besiege mighty castles with siege engines.
* Take advantage of destructible buildings and walls.
* Every type of unit has strengths and weaknesses.
* Take heed of the current weather, geography and battle conditions
* A massive sandbox style campaign map that includes more than 75 towns and villages ready to be conquered.
* Complete quests for other lords and village leaders for bounty and improving relations.
* Take your time to explore the world, or take your chances with random encounters.
* Hunt down the bandits who raided your village for resources and prisoners, or destroy their camps to prevent further intrusion.
* Just because you might die, doesn't mean your world dies too. Start again and your former kingdom still remains, however you are just another peasant in a land of corpses.
Three game modes:
* Prologue: Tutorial game... you will have some help along the way.
* Veil of Crows: The main game. You start with a hero and a small group of units. Keep your hero alive and put them on the throne, or die trying. Game-over will result after your hero dies, however if you choose, the world will remain as you left the world, but you must start as a new character with a new faction.
* Sandbox mode: A casual game mode, where you can choose your starting conditions...you can lose your hero but continue to take over the world with another!
Manage your faction:
* Six different resource types can be acquired in your villages. You can trade these resources, or use them to upgrade your castles and train stronger units.
* Forge alliances, or threaten and back-stab your way to power. Every action you take will change other factions opinions of you.
* Extort and bribe enemy armies in the hope they will leave you alone, desert, or join your forces.
* Train up mighty heroes and generals to lead your armies and grant bonuses to your towns when granted vassals.
* Visit the armoury and customise your heroes equipment, and watch them carve through your enemies.
* Put your leader on the throne! In the main game, you start by customising a main character. You must keep them alive, and put them on the throne to truly conquer the world. If they die, game over!
Please note that this is a work in progress and I am not a graphical god, these were created for my own entertainment and I just decided to release them to everyone.
At this current moment in time, Veil of Crows will freak out if you use any other colour than Black or White, also the max file size recommended is 512x512; which makes it hard to get the perfect balance of size to suit both the Sigil on the shield and on the armour.
*To install, download the Zip folder and extract the contents, then go to your Veil of Crows folder -> windows_content -> VeilOfCrows_Data -> Resources -> CustomCOA and place all the pictures inside that folder*
If you have any suggestions for sigils you would like to be implemented please let me know in the comments section below, I shall try to add as many as I can.
Have you seen my Life Extended Mod for Veil of Crows yet? If not, do so here.
If you enjoy my mods please give them a rating and let me know what you think in the comments.
To be added or worked on:
I am currently aware of the sigils not showing in all colours but if you mess around with the colour settings you will be able to get it to a colour that suits your background.
Veil of Crows Website: Veilofcrows.com
Veil of Crows on Steam: Store.steampowered.com
Added House Bolton for the game creator
Added 2 House Tyrell Sigils
Added The Nights Watch
This feature outlines the most important feature upgrades since the Veil of Crows greenlight campaign.
Early access release date, new steam store page, a publisher and a brand new trailer with updated graphics. It is all coming together for Veil of crows!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.