* Command large armies in gratuitous bloody conflict.
* Besiege mighty castles with siege engines.
* Take advantage of destructible buildings and walls.
* Every type of unit has strengths and weaknesses.
* Take heed of the current weather, geography and battle conditions
* A massive sandbox style campaign map that includes more than 75 towns and villages ready to be conquered.
* Complete quests for other lords and village leaders for bounty and improving relations.
* Take your time to explore the world, or take your chances with random encounters.
* Hunt down the bandits who raided your village for resources and prisoners, or destroy their camps to prevent further intrusion.
* Just because you might die, doesn't mean your world dies too. Start again and your former kingdom still remains, however you are just another peasant in a land of corpses.
Three game modes:
* Prologue: Tutorial game... you will have some help along the way.
* Veil of Crows: The main game. You start with a hero and a small group of units. Keep your hero alive and put them on the throne, or die trying. Game-over will result after your hero dies, however if you choose, the world will remain as you left the world, but you must start as a new character with a new faction.
* Sandbox mode: A casual game mode, where you can choose your starting conditions...you can lose your hero but continue to take over the world with another!
Manage your faction:
* Six different resource types can be acquired in your villages. You can trade these resources, or use them to upgrade your castles and train stronger units.
* Forge alliances, or threaten and back-stab your way to power. Every action you take will change other factions opinions of you.
* Extort and bribe enemy armies in the hope they will leave you alone, desert, or join your forces.
* Train up mighty heroes and generals to lead your armies and grant bonuses to your towns when granted vassals.
* Visit the armoury and customise your heroes equipment, and watch them carve through your enemies.
* Put your leader on the throne! In the main game, you start by customising a main character. You must keep them alive, and put them on the throne to truly conquer the world. If they die, game over!
Life Extended is a modification which intends to offer the players with a more varied choice to the starting of Veil of Crows.
Along with adapting the current base game classes, I aim to add in some custom ones myself which have been requested by members of the community, so please any support or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Along with adding and adapting starting classes this mod will also include little mini fixes for the base game, consisting of correcting typos and minor errors made by the Developer, nothing patronizing just a quick fix until the Developer of Veil of Crows get's time to make minor edits.
If you have any suggestions for classes you would like to be implemented please let me know in the comments section below, I shall try to add as many as I can.
Have you seen my GoT inspired Coat of Arms pack for Veil of Crows yet? If not, do so here
If you enjoy my mods please give them a rating and let me know what you think in the comments.
Watch this space for further updates.
To be added:
Possible Custom Starter Classes:
Contains base files, backups and single edited TXT's.
This feature outlines the most important feature upgrades since the Veil of Crows greenlight campaign.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.