Thriceball is a mix of Ballance and miniature golf. It neither has beautiful graphics nor loads of content, but is nonetheless a finished, polished game which can be extended at any time. It could also help some OGRE/PhysX beginners like me, therefore I included the full sourcecode, too.
This is the final version of the game. You'll need the PhysX System Software to play it! To start the game, simply run the "Start Game.bat" or directly the "Starter.exe" in the main directory. Currently the game features 5 levels, each with its own art style and music. Finish them better and faster to get to the top of the highscore list.
- some problems with the Direct3D mode (game won't start) and heavy lag in OpenGL on few PCs
- direction arrow sometimes hidden by level mesh
- physics could be awkward if FPS drop far below 60 (which shouldn't be the case)
- Qt 4.5.2 for the Starter application
- OGRE 1.6.2 for graphics
- PhysX 2.8.1 (with NxOgre Bloody Mess current GIT version) for physics
- OIS and CEGUI for input
- IrrKlang for sound
- tinyXML for XML read and write