Heyo! I've been super hard at work this week and here are a few things I have done this week.I've been working on a new very nice Animation System which will add a Ton of new stuff to the game!
It also features a newly implemented XP System with Notifications for XP as well as GUI representation.
Here's a small sneak peek of the temperature scale across the map. (Ranging from -40 to +40 Celcius with temperatures differing across the whole map)
This is also a small teaser for the Magic System. Keep in mind, this is a MID-RANGE Wizard Spell.
If you think this is OP, trust me, it is not. We have Loads of new Spells, Arrows, Elixirs, Weapons planned that will surely make your jaw drop just a tiny bit at the very least.
Here are a few of the Items planned so far.
And just to end this post off with some nice graphics, this is one of the newest sprites from Ironstrom.
Keagan has begun working on Sounds and Music for the game so expect to see some wicked stuff from him very soon!
And as always I'll end with a nice change log for the past 3 days:
- Added Support for Magic System
- Added Support for Fire System
- Added Support for Projectile System
- Added Temperature System to Map System
- Added Scroll of Conjure Fire & Scroll of Mass Destruction.
- Edited Rewrite the Animation System into a new more advanced & dynamic one.
- Added XP System
- Added Graphical representation for XP
- Added Damage from Fire
- Added XP Gain Notification.
- Fixed Alpha bug when VSync was On.
- Added Begun implementation of Humidity System.