The Return of Magic Online is a free MMORPG based on turn-based old school rpgs. The game presents nostalgic graphics like 16-bit games. It is up to be able to pick up a character and freely interact with other players connected in the same world. There are several classes avaiable, each one with it's unique skills and magic habilities The battle system is up to a party of five, that way is possible for a more strategic gameplay. There's a world map system included with a perspective effect found on old rpgs. The game is still on alpha test, so many many changes will come soon. For people who love that good old rpgs.
Finally we are launching the new game version 1.0.25a, check out what has changed.
Posted by Meme-Mephistus on Apr 6th, 2011
Finally we're launching officially the game version 1.0.25a! This patch includes many changes, the minimap system, a lot of bug fixes and some new monster graphics.
I'd like to thank LordHannu for joining our team, now you can see his amazing drawings in the game. soon, I will post many screenshots of the in-game monsters he drew.
Here is a link to LordHannu's deviantart: LordHannu's DeviantArt
New version Screenshots:
Changes in 1.0.25a:
- Fixed a major problem that disconnected the whole server after a battle
- Fixed some security problems with the client-server interaction
- Fixed client-server sync in battle
- Fixed some mouse movement problems
- Fixed a major bug that created a very high memory usage
- Now the cursor changes color to red when its above an interactive object
- Added a new Welcome Screen Dialog
- Added a Preview of the Outfits in item list and shop
- Added a New Minimap Feature
- Added new monsters graphics (Thanks to LordHannu)
- Changed Big Spider's Web chance to paralyze from 20% to 35%
- Increased exp obtained in battle for parties (based on party average level)
- Removed Gold Dropping when player disconnects or loses battle**
**: This is a temporary measure while a item/gold storage system is not present