This release fixes some bugs that were found in version 0.2.0 and improves light map handling in level editor. Here's full list of changes since 0.2.0 alpha:
- Fixed editor menu closing (menu could not be closed once opened in level editor).
- Moved light map generation to a separate thread (editing possible during light map generating).
- Empty light map now used when new level is created and while regenerating light map.
- Doors now properly occlude light in light map.
- Increased maximum dynamic entity count (fixes randomly missing explosions in SP4 level).
- Added warning in editor when saving level with too many dynamic entities.
- Fixed crash when trying to play level with too many dynamic entities.
- Added C key as alternative to CTRL key used for camera movement in level editor.
- Added W key as alternative jump key.
Now that this bug fix release is out I will focus on new content and features.
Also, I finally managed to capture an up-to-date in-game video footage from the game with decent quality. The video here shows a quick play-through of the third single player level: