We are working diligently towards our next 1.2 release.
The 1.2 release will be featuring:
- A decal system; scorched earth, improved tank tracks
- More particle effects; explosions, dust trails & smoke
- Post processing effects: adaptive bloom, depth of field etc.
- Level of detail system, for better performance
- Improved tank hangar, with a new look and a new slick metal track playing on the background
- Spectator camera, follow that bastard that shot you down previously, to get some insight in his play style
- Several bug fixes (including working fullscreen ALT + TAB)
- Ingame sound / control options (graphical options only available in main menu)
- Some other graphical improvements
Here's a sample of our new tank hangar music for when you are assembling your own tank!
And here are some screens
Decals and particle effects
Motion blur in third person
Motion blur in first person
Adaptive bloom and new tree textures
We hope to see you online soon! ^^
Any ideas on what we should implement in future releases? Post a comment! We want to create a game YOU want to play!
Catch you on the flip side.