The latest update has been released: TANK@WAR 1.2.1
Most important changes include the addition of bots, pickup-able powerups and graphical advancements.
Posted by Erelas on Mar 4th, 2013
TANK@WAR update 1.2.1 has arrived!
We are happy to announce that TANK@WAR 1.2.1 has been released and has been made available for download!
This update includes the following changes:
- Added fast tank shadows
- Added power ups in the world
- Added option to randomly generate your tank setup
- Added new vegetation models and textures
- Added light effects fading over time
- Added bots, computer controlled tanks
- Added wind simulation for trees and vegetation
- Added option to configure decal & particle effects (low, medium & high)
- Added penalty when changing tank when still alive
- Added respawn time for tank change
- Added wind direction to particle effects
- Improved video options (more intuitive)
- Improved map load times
- Improved player join with tank load times
- Improved textures of a tank platform model
- Improved coloring and reach of some of the lighting effects
- Fixed random spawn bug
- Fixed black screen in Free Hills on some video cards
- Fixed sound volume on start up & when entering a map
- Fixed respawn bug in Team Deathmatch
- Fixed fallback bump map shading when advanced shader is not fully supported
- Fixed lots of other small bugs
- Disabled post process effects as it is not fully supported yet
We hope to see you online soon!