Hey everyone! Welcome to the development diary #6!
I don't have a lot of little updates for you but I do have a few pretty big accomplishments!
Let's start with our soundtrack!
- 2 New Songs Released for soundtrack
- "Lost Souls" Already uploaded
- "Peppy" still being uploaded but WILL be up by the end of the night!
- Development on a Text based Intro video is nearing completion!
Now onto game stuff!
- Changed our Version system, All versions will now use a #.#.# system AND SOMETIMES it will use a #.#.## system!
- Version 0.2.1023 --> v0.2.3
- Introduction to a few new maps below:
Bedroom -- 85% finished
I can't really reveal to much at the moment, since I cant actually get into the game (I ended up creating another bug causing it to be unplayable at the moment -.-)
Will upload more pictures of fancy maps later!
- More story editing -- Scene one 50% finished
- Parameter modification updated
- Introduced a smoother transition system
- Updated decreasing of parameters
- Gave player a little more time before Unnatural suicide
- Added more warnings for this parameter
- Tweaked Balance issues in this system
- Updates to State of Grey:
- Screen effects happen more frequently
- Allowing sounds play overtop of themselves to add more of an effect
- began working on a Hallucination method for this mode
- The First Mind Puzzle is being added
- Monsters Editing:
- Added a new monster(Made by Bee)
- Began tweaking his qualities
- Generating his Balancement
- Updating his skin some more
- "Defiler" Tweaks:
- Tweaked his speed to moderate
- Tweaked his damage so it's impossible for a 1 hit kill form him
- Edited his skin slightly for a smoother flow
- Fixed his lag when walking
- Map Updates:
- Dream no longer Freezes players
- Added more interactions
- Updated it's "Nightmare Session"
- Started Characters main home
- Added Bedroom
- Added Main room
- Perparing maps for interaction scripts
- Tweaked Some areas of the maps so players can no longer Walk on walls and light sources
- Other things:
- Started working on Natural damage causers (Such as fire and electricity)
- Edited Players speed
- Adding a "Dash" ability (1 step quick movement)
- Adding a "Jump" Ability
- Mechanics for Hiding and other means of escaping in consideration
- Trying to add a test intro video to the game
- Tweaked Full Screen Mode
- Random Bug for screen flickering fixed
- Game will now boot in Full Screen mode automatically
- Some Comic Relief being developed for a little entertainment in game.
For now that's really it, until I think of something I forgot and try to find a way to tell you guys. ! Anyway thanks again for the support! Here is some media:
This one is for you PewdiePie fans out there!
And Actual NPC for Storyline Progression!
And that's it for now guys!
Check out our new youtube channel: Youtube
Our Facebook page: Facebook Page
AND our twitter! Twitter
Stay in contact guys! we love the support!
~Skyline Interactive Team