From Single Cell to Galactic God, evolve your creature in a universe of your own creations.
PC players have the option of their game to date with patches to fix bugs, the gameplay to improve or new functions. To automatically be examined to patches for the game available, you need the EA Download Manager (EADM). This may be the installation of the spore laboratories installed, or directly from the EA Store can be downloaded. The EADM requires online registration, which you SPore you directly in the laboratory can carry out.
Game changes made by the patch
* Improved resolution of thumbnails (preview images) for stored creatures.
* Five new animations for the inclusion of animated GIFs in the test run.
* Uncommon emerging system crash has been fixed (the system was simply "hang")
* Game crash in connection with the EADM has been fixed.
* Creatures will no longer disappear from the Sporepädie if the memory process was interrupted.
* Audio systems error nForce2 integrated sound card has been corrected.
* Updated readme files for Spaniien and Poland.
* Updated EULA (TOS) during installation
* Creatures have been included in the PNG graphics.
NOTE: This allows PNG images of creatures, with the spore laboratory have been created simply by dragging and dropping into the spore laboratory to draw and edit. Players who the patch for the spore laboratory does not install, you can not PNG images of creatures to drag and drop into the play, with the patched spore laboratory were created.
* General stability has been improved.