Sovereign is a free hunting/survival game. Use your bow and arrow to hunt animals, collect food and other elements used to create new arrows and jars...
Sovereign is a hunting and survival game designed to be a relaxing experience. Similar to real life sport hunting the challenge in Sovereign comes from actually hitting your target. Difficulty is left to the game player in that you can walk up and smack your target with an arrow at close range, but it's more challenging and rewarding to take your time and nail that target from a good distance. The choice is yours. Sovereign also adds the additional element of survival and inventory management. You must keep yourself alive by collecting food from the animals that you kill and retrieve items such as wood to create new arrows so the hunt can continue. Sovereign is an enjoyable game to work on so I expect to continue development of this game by adding additional environments, animals and features as time progresses so check back!
Sovereign evolves yet again with the release of version 1.3! Beware of the aggressive new Meloch creature and enjoy a new icon based HUD/inventory. This release also comes complete with an in game tutorial to help Sovereign new comers jump right into the game.
New in 1.3:
- New animal: Meloch
- Smard and Gooba always yield at least some food.
- Improved AI object avoidance.
- Improved arrow collision on slower systems.
- Antidote is now stored in a jar.
- In game tutorial.
- You can now sprint short distances.
- Fire and poison enhancements have an area of effect.
- New Heads Up Display.
- New Inventory and container screens.
- Invert mouse option
- Left/Right shift keys are now available for mapping