Yesterday I spent a whole lot of time communicating with composers, artists, and animators. It sucks a little that this time has to be taken away from development progression, but these individuals are an equally important part of the game development process.
I broke away for a little bit to start working on implementing the new stock art assets into actual forest scenes. I will start by keeping them small since I may not be using them in the long term.
The search for the perfect theme song still takes top priority, so I will continue to work with the project management side of things. I will also try to fit in a little bit more of the town implementation if I get time.
( 2013/03/25 Mo )
8 hrs. Today ( 541 Total)
- Level Design
- Fixed a lighting issue with the new stock art forest terrain.
- Created a couple maze pieces using the new forest terrain.
- Project Management
- Gave feedback to art studio regarding illustrations.
- Contacted several new composers.
- Exchanged several emails with different composers regarding theme song.
- Exchanged emails with potential artists.
- Exchanged emails with rigger.