Today I spent a whole lot of time looking for a composer for Soul Saga's theme song. I then spent the remainder of the time implementing a custom mouse cursor.
Implementing the cursor was easy, but Unity apparently does not have a way to make the in game mouse update on your screen as fast as the system mouse. This could potentially make your cursor appear sluggish and slow to respond. For now I will keep it enabled. If I end up getting complaints from users I will just use the default system mouse until I can figure out how to get around this issue.
Finding Soul Saga the perfect theme song for the Kickstarter takes top priority, so I will continue to seek potential composers tomorrow. If I have time I start to work on the town.
( 2013/03/24 Su )
8 hrs. Today ( 533 Total)
- Code cleanup in a few places
- Project Management
- Exchanged emails with a few composers regarding theme song.
- Exchanged e-mails with potential riggers.
- Exchanged e-mails with potential animators.
- Spent several hours contacting potential composers.
- Exchanged emails with artist regarding custom mouse cursor graphic.
- Public Relations
- Posted several replies on IndieDB.
- User Interface
- Implemented a custom mouse cursor draft image in preparation of final assets.