Today was admittedly not as productive as I was hoping for. I got swamped with more stuff at school than I expected, especially with all of my Japanese friends going back to their homeland. I felt it was OK to take most of the day off to say goodbye to them. さよなら！ I'm sad to see my friends go, but I am now free of the tyranny of college! Starting tomorrow I can devote 100% of my time to Soul Saga and make sure the Kickstarter is as good as can be!
Tomorrow (which is now today as of this posting), I will start working on adding some more particles, sound effects, and the enemy casting delays. If I have time I will also start to implement friendly AI so the player can take an ally with them into the dangerous dungeons!
( 2013/03/20 W )
5 hrs. Today ( 493 Total)
- Cleaned up code in several places.
- Continuously plagued by the bug I keep “fixing” for the past 3 days.
- Fixed a different bug that occurred after updating to today’s NGUI.
- Project Management
- Gave critiques on concept illustrations and icon drafts created by art studio (Robekka) that I received this morning.
- Communicated with animators.
- Reproduced the NGUI issue and sent it off to the NGUI developer, hoping for a constructive response.
- Public Relations
- Posted several replies on IndieDB.
- Replied to Facebook posts.