Slender's Woods is a short horror game about a mythical creature Slender man. One of the main reasons this game was made is to show a different atmosphere and gameplay done with the Slender man character. The goal is not to collect a certain amount of objects to win like in the most Slender tributes/clones. This game is more about storytelling and puzzle solving. The development started a month after the original Slender game by Agent Parsec came out. The game features two modes with different gameplay: 1.Story mode, the main feature of the game, which plays like a quest with the enemy chasing you. You have to visit various locations, pick up/use items and solve the puzzles. 2.Page collecting mode. This mode is added just as a bonus for the fans of the original game. You have to collect a certain amount of pages in the woods to survive. See the text file for the list of controls and important tips.
The list of the game's features.
Posted by EZeddy on Nov 18th, 2012
Slender's Woods was considered by many to be the first Slender man game to feature a proper storyline and gameplay what is different from the most Slender man related games.
Overall, the game features:
* A quest-like gameplay with a true sence of progression, unlike most Slender games;
* Many random events and scripted sequences;
* A proper storyline and ending (Again, unlike most Slender games);
* A fully original soundtrack;
* A fully functional menu;
* An ability to fight back Slender man at the end;
* Easter eggs and references which you can find.