The version 0.0.5 build of Slay the Beast is now available for download.
New Features and Fixes in this build:
- Demon will now go berserk when it is low on HP
- Fixed potential crash when finishing a stage with a trail effect in-flight
- Added screen dump of exceptions when crashes occur
- Added Random Input for players with no input devices
- Added display of input assignments on title menu
- Added brief slowdown on Hero death
- Added Knight slash sound effects
Slay the Beast is a versus fighting game where one player controls a huge boss-level monster. While the other player controls a puny (but respawning) hero.
This is an early PRE-ALPHA version of the game. This means that it is very far from feature complete. It is not representative of the final product. As development continues, this game will continue to be updated and have new features added regularly.
This version of Slay the Beast is for 2 players to compete in a 2-round match between a heroic Knight and a powerful Archdemon.
See the README.txt for information on Controls, Controller Assignment, etc.