Savage 2: A Tortured Soul takes the best of the FPS, RTS, and RPG genres and blends them seamlessly into an extremely addictive and complex experience. Anyone who's seen the game in action knows that each match is full of possibilities for epic moments and amazing displays of skill and strategy. Take the reigns as your team's commander from an overhead RTS perspective with superior strategic insight -- or join them on the field from a mixed action RPG and FPS view with a wide array of powerful classes and carve your path to victory.
Savage 2 - A Tortured Soul Hotfix Version 184.108.40.206 released This is the third in a series of long-overdue updates to improve Savage 2. Many bugs were fixed and many improvements added. Read on for detailed informations. The Salvage2 Team
Posted by S2Stony on Jan 15th, 2012
- Video tutorials have been released. These are works-in-progress and
your submissions will be considered for release in future patches.
-Insect warrior animation timings and effects were fixed. The slow
debuff is now weaker but lasts longer.
- Lynx Feet: the
item description was changed and an effect was added on item use.
- Each hellbourne was given a unique spawn effect.
- Persitant items now summon a colored groundsprite effect for as long as
their effects last.
- The sky rays for beast buildings while under construction were
decreased in length.
- The engineer's shield generator effect on ranged impact was made
- Game Player
Build: the interface is now automatically hidden if the commander seat
- Replay Browser: Various small changes and fixes.
- Main Menu: Added a tutorial browser.
- NEW MAP: Akamrostu, created by Envor.
- Small fixes to scar areas and various blocker fixes to Ancient Cities, Bunker, Crossroads, Deadlock, Lost Valley, Morning, MirChul, and Hidden Village.
- MirChul: The Grimm's Wall health was reduced to 60000 to avoid a
strange health overflow
- Sentry bats can now reveal electric eyes.
- Sentry bats can now be deployed in a range of 25 meters (up from 20).
- Deploying electric eyes or sentry bats now immediately gives the player 5 experience (equal to half a minute's worth of gadget uptime).
- Commanders can no longer dispel beast siege units.
Windows users do not be startled if you have to download the update twice. This is necessary to fix an issue related to the Steam work-around we implemented in 220.127.116.11.
We anticipate distributing new installers starting with 18.104.22.168.
Join us in the epic battles in Newerth NOW - FOR FREE