Project Shyknight for Linux i386. This release requires the 32bit libSDL, libSDL-mixer and libSDL-image libraries. This is the release v3 (19 nov 2013)and...
Project shyKnight is an oldschool style platformer. Eric is in love with a greedy girl. Martina will tell him to get a lot of things she loves. Help Eric get all Martina needs trough a lot of challenging levels.
This is the third release of Project Shyknight.
I this version, a new level has been added (and is really challenging!). Many bugs has been corrected. The overall performance of the game has been improved and the memory usage was reduced in nearly 75%.
Full list of changes:
- Enemies sprites improved.
- Implemented pixel perfect collision detection for all deadly collisions.
- Added some new deadly tiles (spikes, animated spikes, cactus)
- Fixed difficulty. In some levels is now easier, in some other is harder :p
- Redesigned fonts
- Fixed some innacurate rendering in moving platforms
- Modified player and monsters overall speeds.
- Tweaked gravity.
- Added hints to help new players.
- Improved sounds.
- Added a new level!
- Added hidden treasures on each levels.
Download, play and enjoy!
Remember: the game is available for Windows and Linux operating systems.
Latest tweets from @dragontechsp
Good night to all :) T.co
Dec 3 2013, 6:41pm
Nov 22 2013, 1:06pm
Nov 20 2013, 2:29pm
A new Project Shyknight release will be uploaded today! Less bugs, more features and better gameplay than ever! Stay tuned ;)
Nov 20 2013, 3:57am
testing level 7 in full screen mode T.co
Nov 5 2013, 5:37pm
Oct 27 2013, 3:20pm