Do you remember the survival horror genre in 90s? The atmosphere? The fear? Last summer i’ve started working on my first game and now i want to share with you this experience.
Project Night. Do you remember the survival horror genre in 90s? The atmosphere? The fear?
Posted by riccardo_deias on May 2nd, 2013
Hi guys. My name is Riccardo Deias and i'm an indie developer.
I'm working on my first videogame from summer 2012.
Project Night (working title) is an adventure single-player survival horror.
You are alone in this world. You woke up near a forest, but you don't know anything about your life and this place. What is happened? Where are you? Who are you?
- It looks like a survival/horror "old style", but faster.
- You can pick up ammo, medikit, items.
- You can explore a forest, a small city, houses and buildings.
- It looks like a "small" free-roaming.
- Great Atmosphere and Great soundtrack.
- Looks like a TPS with different camera-angles.
- You can show/hide the HUD in real-time.
The game could remember a mix between Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Nightmare Creatures and Alone in the Dark.
Initially the game was scheduled for Windows and Mac platforms. But after many requests, i've choice to work also on a Linux version.
Or feel free to contact me with e-mail.
Here's Trailer with gameplay:
And here the Teaser Trailer:
Definetly, my game is like a journey.