This version of Survival Island adds a new region, and several improved features. Read on for the full change log.
- Open the .zip file.
- Extract the contents to your computer.
- Open the extracted folder.
- Click on "Game.exe"
- Play the game!
Q: What are the controls?
A: Arrow keys, X, and C.
Q: I can't make it work!
A: Send me the details via PM. Make sure to include any error messages, or what you did before the crash.
Q: Where are the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon?
A: Based on community feedback, I left the later generations out. If you want to see them in-game, leave a comment, or send a message!
Q: I found a bug, how do I report it?
A: Send me a PM that includes the full details of the problem. Please include screenshots if possible!
11.2a Change Log
- - Added new Battlebacks, added Morning backgrounds.
- - Increased Time Flow from 60 to 80. 1 second in real-time is 80 seconds in game-time. Roughly the speed of Majora's Mask. Morning and evening are now longer by proportion.
- - Added icon for Achievements in Pokegear.
- - Changed Venonat and Venomoth's typing (and movesets) to Bug/Psychic for balance purposes. They need more love!
- - Fixed a few minor spelling errors.
- - Added runnning shoes back in as an item (Z-key to activate running).
- - Adjusted weather tones so rain tones and night tones don't stack, making the screen too dark.
- - Balanced certain encounters.
- - Made the Stone Temple puzzle a little easier to solve.
- - Changed some map names.
- - Added new region: Mountain.
- - Added new locations: Mountain Interior, Fire Temple, (and some secret ones, too!)
- - Added names and custom forms, stats and movesets for temple bosses. Also changed their battle dialogue.
- - Made starter Pokemon obedient.
- - Fixed Brendan's walk cycle sprites.
- - Fixed errors with player character in-battle sprites.
- - Fixed script that makes special encounter Pokemon shiny.
- - Fixed recurring encounters.
- - Added ability to load and save games from multiple save slots. (Buggy)
- - Screen transitions happen quicker.
- - Only base-evolution and non-legendary Pokemon can be selected as starters.
- - Starter name detection is a little more forgiving of common spelling errors (Poochyeena instead of Poochyena, for example).
- - When selecting Nidoran as a starter, you can select its gender.
- - Replaced placeholder characters with Gold and Crystal player character sprites.
- - Added additional Secret Player Character skins.
- - Fixed Trainer Card text overlap shenanigans.
- - Fixed Teleport bug where players get transfered to a test map.
- - Added new music.
- - Included a disclaimer screen in the intro.
- - Added a dynamic splash screen with animated backgrounds.
- - Intro music now carries into the "New Game" screen.
- - "Happiness" page in a Pokemon's Summary now displays the numerical value of the Pokemon's happiness.
- - Updated the Battle UI graphics.
- - Boxes now have an "open" sprite.
- - Changed Lava graphics.
- - Typing "Random" as your starter will give you a random Pokemon from the list.
- - Typing in the name of a Type as your starter will give you a random Pokemon of that type.