Oil Rush is a real-time naval strategy game based on group control. It combines the strategic challenge of a classical RTS with the sheer fun of Tower Defence. Fight the naval war between furious armies across the boundless waters of the post-apocalyptic world. Pump the ever-so-precious black gold by oil rigs, capture platforms and destroy the enemy in the sea and in the air. Be ingenious to unlock super technologies and quick to send your squads straight into the heat of the battle!
Another new build released toward the final game, 0.95 have lots of new things among them bug fixes for Linux full-screen mode and other things
Posted by hero1900 on Dec 30th, 2011
For all pre-order users here is the new build 0.95 and its available from the main site, still not here on Desura and i hope we can see it here soon.
You can download the current development build (version 0.95) from the Unigine Online Store:
We would be very grateful if you spread the word about Oil Rush: tweet or write a post in Facebook / your blog, if you like the game!
== Changes from 0.93 to 0.95 ==
* Fixed hanging due to the fullscreen mode in Linux.
* Fixed AA issues in Mac OS X.
* Added randomly changed info on units/towers/skills/platforms into the main menu.
* Added a tower upgrade level into the info panel.
* Added Game tab into the Options window.
* Fixed minor bugs with remapping controls.
* Added Steam leaderboards support.
* Minor usability fixes.
* Proofread all English texts.