NuVera Online is a Social Virtual World created by two dedicated and friendly people. We are always working on new features for NuVera Online to continue making the virtual world fun and exciting. By giving us feedback you can help make NuVera Online the best it can be. We do listen to our users because we realize that at the end of the day NuVera Online isn't what we make of it... it's what you make of it.
Quick bug fix release as well as a new mini-map feature. More information coming soon regarding the new hobbies feature.
Posted by Danto on Sep 9th, 2013
Last Friday we had a big release and we found a couple of issues we wanted to get patched up so we're releasing a new version today.
This version is mainly a fix release, but we did add in one new helpful feature to the minimap.
The minimap player icon now shows which direction your avatar is facing. This is a minor update, but this will be very helpful with our upcoming treasure hunting hobby.
- When in Tutorial Island or Sunset Isle player direction is now indicated on minimap
- Various tutorials in Tutorial Island updated so that they're accurate to some of the interface changes we've made recently
- Microphone and Mute Voice chat options removed from audio settings until voice chat returns
- Server connection now properly closed when exiting client
- Saved Media list in Media Manager no longer visibly cut off at bottom.
- Fixed issue with item buttons/graphcs not loading correctly on newly added Destinations, Market and Inventory on some systems.