The Windows demo of Multiwinia, a real-time retro-arcade strategy game.
Welcome to the ultimate retro-arcade multiplayer experience! Choose from a selection of six hilariously fun, action-packed game modes, set in one of the most beautiful game environs you will ever set eyes on. Challenge your opponent to a game of stick-man slaughter, and watch digital-war unfold, as your Multiwinian army struggles to complete a chosen task faster and better than your rival’s. It’s fast, it’s furious, and only the flattest will survive!
Hello everyone on ModDB! I'm Adrian Lopez, the founder and administrator of Introversion Tournaments, a community group centered around Multiwinia and DEFCON. We are attempting to host our first ever Multiwinia tournament! We have 3 spots filled, and there are 9 spots open for the taking! If interested and want to participate in the mayhem, please head on over to our forum! Full details on the tournament can be found below:
This tournament's name is the "Survival of the Flattest". The tournament will consist of 12 players split into 3 brackets(so there will be 3 matches and 1 finals match, moderated by us). The important details are:
- 4 players will face off in a 'Domination' match against eachother on the map 'The Holy Tree'
- It is every man for himself. He who owns the most spawn points or is the last man standing wins and moves on.
- The winning 3 players of the 1st round will proceed to the finals, where they will fight to the death(same rules and win conditions apply.
- You CANNOT talk, discuss, or converse with any competitors privately. If you do talk, it MUST be in all talk. If you try to converse with players privately(we will know) you will be disqualified and banned from competing in future tournaments.
- Once the competition begins, you MUST remove your opponents(should they be on your friends list) from your friends list. No private Steam chatting is allowed.
- Show sportsmanship and comradery, but fight the good fight and let there be no mercy.
- No trash talk or profound language against other competitors - have respect for your opponent.
- Should any rules be violated, you will be warned, and if you continue to act unfavorably, the match will be stopped and you will be disqualified from the tournament.
All players who participate in the tournament(albeit win or lose) will be recognized on the Introversion Tournaments forum by having their name put in purple(instead of the standard white), and the champion will have their name in a gold-yellow. The champion will also receive a free copy of HALF-LIFE 2. All participants will also be recognized in our tournament archives, and your name will always be there.
There is a SECOND prize that will be awarded, but it shall remain undisclosed until the competition begins.
Latest tweets from @ivsoftware
I'd quite like to play The Witcher but I'm worried it's going to suck after 80+ hours of Dark Souls 2. How can it's combat compare?
May 23 2015, 5:51am
@lukegb hmm. Last build was in 2001. What reason can we concoct to get the greybeards to restore a 14 year old back-up....
May 20 2015, 5:13pm
Hey apple. Why don't I get an achievement for this at the day end? It's not easy you know! T.co
May 20 2015, 4:03pm
@huxi I forgot about that! He has an early build of rev doesn't he?
May 14 2015, 2:12pm
I need to do some ninja programming today. Constraint minimisation across all inmates in sensible processing time. Bring it!
May 14 2015, 6:09am
That moment you are reading your fav RSS feeds and you see a story about a game you wrote 15 years ago T.co
May 13 2015, 6:31pm
These poetic words are now etched into my memory: Bearer.. Seek.. Seek.. That.. Lest.. Level up!
May 11 2015, 11:52am
Dark souls 2 completed: 73 hours of intense concentration, extreme frustration, and death. Praise the sun!
May 11 2015, 11:48am