The Windows demo of Multiwinia, a real-time retro-arcade strategy game.
Welcome to the ultimate retro-arcade multiplayer experience! Choose from a selection of six hilariously fun, action-packed game modes, set in one of the most beautiful game environs you will ever set eyes on. Challenge your opponent to a game of stick-man slaughter, and watch digital-war unfold, as your Multiwinian army struggles to complete a chosen task faster and better than your rival’s. It’s fast, it’s furious, and only the flattest will survive!
Hello everyone on ModDB! I'm Adrian Lopez, the founder and administrator of Introversion Tournaments, a community group centered around Multiwinia and DEFCON. We are attempting to host our first ever Multiwinia tournament! We have 3 spots filled, and there are 9 spots open for the taking! If interested and want to participate in the mayhem, please head on over to our forum! Full details on the tournament can be found below:
This tournament's name is the "Survival of the Flattest". The tournament will consist of 12 players split into 3 brackets(so there will be 3 matches and 1 finals match, moderated by us). The important details are:
- 4 players will face off in a 'Domination' match against eachother on the map 'The Holy Tree'
- It is every man for himself. He who owns the most spawn points or is the last man standing wins and moves on.
- The winning 3 players of the 1st round will proceed to the finals, where they will fight to the death(same rules and win conditions apply.
- You CANNOT talk, discuss, or converse with any competitors privately. If you do talk, it MUST be in all talk. If you try to converse with players privately(we will know) you will be disqualified and banned from competing in future tournaments.
- Once the competition begins, you MUST remove your opponents(should they be on your friends list) from your friends list. No private Steam chatting is allowed.
- Show sportsmanship and comradery, but fight the good fight and let there be no mercy.
- No trash talk or profound language against other competitors - have respect for your opponent.
- Should any rules be violated, you will be warned, and if you continue to act unfavorably, the match will be stopped and you will be disqualified from the tournament.
All players who participate in the tournament(albeit win or lose) will be recognized on the Introversion Tournaments forum by having their name put in purple(instead of the standard white), and the champion will have their name in a gold-yellow. The champion will also receive a free copy of HALF-LIFE 2. All participants will also be recognized in our tournament archives, and your name will always be there.
There is a SECOND prize that will be awarded, but it shall remain undisclosed until the competition begins.
Latest tweets from @ivsoftware
@Supernova792 yeah I know. We just didn't want to stop early :)
Mar 24 2015, 7:24pm
Lovely weather in London today :) my fav city in the world without doubt. Chris T.co
Mar 24 2015, 5:47pm
Chris gets bored in the board meeting T.co
Mar 24 2015, 9:01am
Mar 23 2015, 2:25pm
@TyphoonWalrus hire a LOT of guards ;)
Mar 23 2015, 2:25pm
Here's a really great article on why you should play IGF award winning game 'Outer Wilds' : T.co
Mar 23 2015, 1:34pm
Oh dear, this is about 5mins from our Board Meeting tomorrow - could this be the end of IV? T.co
Mar 23 2015, 11:13am
Mar 23 2015, 5:29am
Today's bug: Guard got tired whilst carrying dead body to hearse. Went to staff room (with corpse) to relax for a bit before continuing.
Mar 14 2015, 8:39am
@AgentMulder5 damn I look so sad
Mar 11 2015, 6:22pm