Here is a list of some of the newest features and updates since our latest video log.
This is a direct quote from Wildebeest a couple weeks ago on the forums.
Wildebeest wrote: Animations haven't really had much progress. Wytch has been very busy, so we got slowed down on that front.
As far as features go, we're about ready to start polishing the second milestone. Since the first milestone, we've implemented:
- Team Deathmatch: Your beloved deathmatch, but with teams!
- Profiles: Each team may define a number of "profiles". A profile consists of a set of allowable models to choose from, and a static set of default inventory given to you when you spawn as that profile.
- Dynamic Crosshair: Exactly the same as JKA. Shifts your crosshair to the traced point of perfect aim.
- Projectile Rifle: A sniper rifle with an accurate, but wavering scope. This may not be used except in scope mode.
- Frag Grenade: Grenade that knocks you down if it doesn't kill you, and is pushable.
- Pistol: Much like Pistol 3 from MB, it can be fired normally, or charged with alt-fire.
- T-21: The vacuum cleaner does lots of damage with its slow primary. The primary knocks you down if you're in the air (or trying to get up). It also has a rapid secondary fire.
- Force Speed: Burn force to run more quickly.
I'm also currently working on Force Throw that will chuck objects at your aim point, but it's still early in development.
We'll be doing test runs soon to try to balance things out. Hopefully, we can post vids of these sessions.
I am here to tell you, even more features have been implemented since that post a couple weeks ago, but I will leave you guessing as to what they are for now!
Also be sure to check out some of our latest images and vote for us in the top 100!
Also feel free to check out some of the comparison images between Movie Battles 2 and Movie Battles 3 WIP content. This will give you an idea of the difference in visuals of our older but still going game!
Also be sure to like us on facebook, and to check out the latest release for Movie Battles 2 on JKA!