Music is in! We're on Steam Greenlight! We were at PAX'12! Alpha 5 you guys.
Posted by Ouren on Sep 13th, 2012
We've got an enormous update this week fellas and lassies! Everything from visual quality, to music, to bug squashes!
First let's look at the changes in Alpha 5:
- Fixed error causing controls menu screen to render improperly
- Renamed Keys to Make it More Easy to Differentiate Their Uses
- Improved Player Movement Speed
- Added Delta Time Equation for Game Slowdowns
- Visual Quality of the game has been drastically improved
- 3d interface has been implemented
- Upgraded dev software for further development and game support improvement
- Added a toggleable Sprite backer that draws a solid black or white block beneath monsters, npc's, and items to increase readability that can be adjusted using the ini
- Added proper battle damage calculation that takes into affect player's equipped weaponry and statistics
- Improved enemy movement
- Background music added, provided by the incredibly talented minusbaby!
- Added toggleable Perspective effect that can be adjusted using the ini
Secondly, we're still on Greenlight and can use every vote you want to throw our way: