Miner Wars 2081 is just a few weeks from BETA.
Solar System in Miner Wars 2081 has billions of procedurally generated sectors, but only a sector built by a human is deep enough to offer interesting game play experience.
BETA is knocking on the doors and we have only few weeks to decide which user-created sector makes it into the official campaign.
This is your last chance to get sectors you have created to the official story campaign. At this moment we have 216 user created sectors. Not all of them will make it into official campaign, but if we want to populate the universe, we are going to need MORE - more sectors, richer sectors, deeper sectors.
How to get your sector into the campaign?
- Open in-game editor in Miner Wars 2081 (you need to own a copy of MW 2081 to use in-game editor)
- Build your sector with asteroids, space stations, space ships - design it as if it was a real-life construction. All details have to make sense.
- Add enemy spawn points and waypoints
- Choose factions of stations, enemies and friends
- Post screenshot, your username, sector coordinates or name to this topic - so we can find it and integrate to official game
- Hint: use lights! Lights have 80% impact on the final result. Lights, lights, lights.
Why should you do this?
- Miner Wars 2081 will become your game too
- Your name in credits
The Miner Wars Team!