A beat 'em up/platforming/fighting game hybrid with an electro style. You can smack guys, attach their parts and get their abilities!

Forum Thread
Frostbyte stage 1 - Stuck (Games : Megabyte Punch : Forum : Errors/bugs : Frostbyte stage 1 - Stuck) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 15 2013 Anchor

It's possible to get stuck in frostbyte stage 1. The last 'room' just before the exit spawns 2 sets of 4 enemies. The second set of 4 enemies won't spawn when all breakable ice blocks and break-under-pressure blocks in the room have been destroyed. Because of this, the door's won't open and the exit is inaccessible.

Jan 17 2013 Anchor

Hi Ray,

It is very unlikely that the players won't spawn, what probably happened (it happened to us before as well) Is that you kicked an enemy (probably one of the small guys) out of the room and he landed save on the other side of the map, where you probably won't find him again! Try to replay the level and try to kick them down to ensure they will die. Immediately after the update we redesigned the final part of stage 1 so you won't encounter this problem anymore in the new update though.

Jan 17 2013 Anchor

Oh, okay! No problem then!

Feb 21 2013 Anchor

I got stuck in Frostbyte as well, but in a different way. When there's ice blocks that are surrounded by solid blocks on all adjacent sides, but not all diagonal sides, it is possible to get stuck inside the 1 x 1 space by using the drill attack diagonally upwards. I eventually managed to get back out by brute force and button mashing, but I figured I'd report this occurrence anyway.

Feb 25 2013 Anchor

That's a nasty one AnIm8s4u! Thanks for pointing that one out.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.